THESIS, Master of Arts in Historic Preservation (Goucher College)
Ethnic Minority Heritage Values and U.S. Historic Preservation Significance Policy
Read it HERE.
- “A New Age: The Next Generation of Preservationists and Preservation Policy,” (white paper), 2014
- “Going for a Free Ride: Free Riders and Preservation as a Collective Public Good,” (white paper), 2014
- “Preservation Plan for the Town of Fairmount Heights, Maryland,” Spring 2014, Goucher College
- “Documentation Report: Vermont Ave. Baptist Church, Washington, D.C.,” 2013
- “Structural Preservation and Conservation: Golden Gate Bridge,” Fall 2013, Goucher College
- “Condition Assessment Report: Capitol Hill Row House,” Fall 2013, Goucher College
- “Petworth is Booming: From Streetcar Suburb to City Neighborhood,” Spring 2013, Goucher College
- “Langley Park (McCormick-Goodhart Mansion),” Fall 2012, Goucher College
- “‘Hysterical Perversionists’: Ethnic and Class Perceptions of Historical Preservation,” Fall 2012, Goucher College
Please feel free to contact me at ellemoorehp[at]gmail.com if you are interested in reading any of these reports or papers.